Monday, May 24, 2010

Why is my group getting email that says from me that I never sent?

I shared my yahoo photos to my group a few days ago and then today there are 4 messages with subject : Re: View my photos on Yahoo! Photos with me as a sender, but I did not send any... they have 3 attached photos and this :





Attachment(not stored)


Video_part.mim


Type:


application/pkix-crl

Why is my group getting email that says from me that I never sent?
Yahoo had a brain-fart yesterday and the day before... it was sending out the same mails 2 to 5 times.


If thats not the case with you... change your Yahoo Password.
Reply:not sure, maybe u accidentally invited everyone to share your pictures when maybe u meant to only invite a certain someone on your list. also anyone can get in and view a pic. on the web. or in kodak pic. files,,,so someone else could have looked at them then sent them to your buddys.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


group email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting