Sunday, May 23, 2010

How can I view messages that I sent? I don't mean email - I mean from within my group.?

I am trying to learn yahoo.groups. Finding lack of instructions very frustrating. Sent a message to a group member within my group. How do I view this message/verify that it went out?

How can I view messages that I sent? I don't mean email - I mean from within my group.?
I understand what you are asking is about messages sent to a single member, not to the entire group.





After you send a message it shows you a sort of confirmation message indicating that the message was sent. That is the only verification that there is, and it really does not verify much, because it could be being sent to a non-working email address.





The message link in the group only shows messages that are sent to the entire group, not individuals. That link is of no use to you for what you are asking about.





There is no way to view or keep track of messages sent to individual members through the group, like you can by looking in your sent folder when you are using your regular email, that is the drawback to using the group email message function to send individual messages.
Reply:on the left side of the group, there are icons. depending on the groups settings depends on what icons may be there





Home


Messages %26lt;------- click


Post


Files


Photos


Links


Database


Members


Pending


Calendar





if you don't see that icon, then the archives are closed per the owner. if you do it, then click and search for your post


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


group email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting