Sunday, May 23, 2010

Guys would you get mad if a young lady got your email address from a group email and then emailed you?

I am interested in this guy, but all we do is stare at each other. Neither one of us ever makes the first move so would it be a immature thing to do if I just emailed him out of the blue? I don't know what I would really say, but I don't know any other way to start communication because neither one of us will step up. I am in my late 20's and he is in his early 30's but we only see each other at this weekly event that's how I saw his email address.

Guys would you get mad if a young lady got your email address from a group email and then emailed you?
You're in your 20's...


It shouldn't be hard to initiate a conversation.


This is like adolescent stuff...


Just say hi to him and start a conversation
Reply:the elemnent of surpraise fanissizes some, do it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 


group email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting