Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do I email people in my group?

I am recieving emails from people in my group but when I reply or put in the address of my yahoo group I get a message that it was undeliverable. I have registered at bonnie.parkin@yahoo.com but have an alternate adress that mail is delivered to. What am I doing wrong in order to recieve mail from the yahoo group but not be able to send any out?- Thanks - Bonnie

How do I email people in my group?
it would help to know the error listed on that returned mail. you either need to reply while reading on the group, or reply from the address you have chosen for that group. the posting address will end with @yahoogroups.com


to check that address,


go to this link http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups click edit my groups on the top left- locate group (if there's more than one) under the column Message Delivery, look to see what is selected- click the arrow for the drop down box and select other address- click save changes
Reply:Most groups require membership to avoid spammers. Thus if you are a member of the group as one address but send mail to the group by any other address your message will be rejected.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


group email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting