Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do I stop repeated forwarding of an unsolicited non-member email (to my group) to the group owner?

The original email, from info@ntouch4.com, was sent 9/17/07 to my group. The group is restricted, so non-member email is forwarded to the owner. Since then, I've gotten hundreds of identical emails, all showing identical header info (date/time sent never changes) in my personal email. There is one email command in my group log, on Sept 17, 2007, to forward the original message.

How do I stop repeated forwarding of an unsolicited non-member email (to my group) to the group owner?
they're actually probably sending it directly to the owner address which is located on every group thats in the directory. you cant prevent it or stop it either. as you see them just delete them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


group email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting