Monday, May 24, 2010

Why are my email replies from my yahoo mail to yahoo group posts not getting posted?

I have not changed any settings, nor my email address. One day the replies from my email would post fine and the next they would not. The moderators have not changed any of the settings on "replying" or "posting" to the groups. I am not a moderator of any of these groups. This problem occurs with all the groups I attempt to post to. Please Help.

Why are my email replies from my yahoo mail to yahoo group posts not getting posted?
I think you are bouncing. Here are some sugestions to help clear it. = If group messages sent to your email address are returned to Yahoo! Groups as undeliverable ("bouncing"), your Yahoo! Groups account may be temporarily disabled.


Messages can be returned for several reasons:





Your mailbox may be full -- try deleting messages from your Inbox.


Your ISP may have a backlog of email to process -- contact your ISP.


Your ISP may be blocking email from Yahoo! Groups -- contact your ISP.


In many cases, Yahoo! Groups can automatically reactivate your account once the delivery problem is solved. However, this process can sometimes take a few days. To immediately reactivate your account:


Visit your My Groups page.


Look for a bounce alert near the top of the page.


Click the "Go to My Email Preferences" link


Click the "unbounce" link next to the bouncing email address.


This will immediately send an email to your mailbox. If it is no longer bouncing, you will receive that email. Click on the link in the email.


However, please be aware that reactivating your account will NOT immediately restore email delivery. The change in your status still needs to be propagated to all your groups. Usually, this will happen within hours, but there may be occasional times (particularly if you are in a group that is bigger than 75 members) when it may take a day or more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


group email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting