Sunday, May 23, 2010

My emails are rejected by yahoo when I have my blog address in the body of the letter or send a group email?

Yahoo rejects my group emails that I send to my list of contacts saying there are too many recipients or just plain rejects them. I put my blog address in the body of the mail and I think this is one reason my email was rejected in the past, but now it seems there is another reason yahoo rejects my emails. I realize yahoo is trying to protect their customers from spam, but these people asked to be on my email list and I am not spamming them. Now it is too late to send them the information because it is past the date of the show.

My emails are rejected by yahoo when I have my blog address in the body of the letter or send a group email?
Currently the limit is 100 addresses, but no more than 50 may be sent to the same domain.





But I found this: http://yahoomassmail.blogspot.com/2008/0...





Note: I haven't used it myself yet, so it will be up to you to see if it fits your needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


group email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting