Monday, May 24, 2010

Is there a way to tell yahoo mail to allow ALL messages from a certian email group? (not a yahoo group)?

I want to receive all messages from this group, how can I make sure they all come to my inbox and not my bulk foler.

Is there a way to tell yahoo mail to allow ALL messages from a certian email group? (not a yahoo group)?
Yes. I belong to a number of Genealogy mailing lists. and this is what I do.





The first thing you can do is to make sure the e-mail address for the group is in your personal address book.





When E-mail from the group appears in your Bulk folder, open it and clink on the "Not Spam" tab.





If the problem continues, create a filter that will send the desired mail to your Inbox. You can find this by using the Options link.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


group email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting