Sunday, May 23, 2010

How can I retrieve an email address I used to "invite" someone to joing the group?

I sent an Invite but got no response, and I have no other means to contact the person I invited. I would like to resend the invitation, with more explanation. Does Yahoo Groups maintain a "send" file that would contain that email address?

How can I retrieve an email address I used to "invite" someone to joing the group?
Sign in to your group.


Click Management%26gt;%26gt;Group Activity%26gt;Memberships


In the Search field, type "invite". This will pull up all invites. You can look through them and find the one you sent.


The person's email address will be in the middle (Member) column and your name/addy will be in the third (Activity) column.


m

business networking

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


group email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting