Monday, May 24, 2010

The digest of my group's email contains two of everything - how can I correct this?

One of the Yahoo groups I own is sending out duplicates of each message when it sends a digest. That is, within each digest there are two copies of every message that was sent to the list. This is annoying members and I can't see how to correct it or how to report it as a fault to Yahoo. Can anyone help or advise please?

The digest of my group's email contains two of everything - how can I correct this?
There was a huge problem with Yahoo Groups and having tons of multiples of messages of the exact same message when a member posted. They thought that they had the problem fixed.





I would definitely contact a Yahoo Groups' customer service representative to let them know what is going on to see if they can help you figure out what is going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


group email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting