Monday, May 24, 2010

If I remove a member from my yahoo group does he get an email letting him know?

I have a guy who creeps me out in the group I run and I am trying to phase him out of the loop. I am hoping he will just fade away and not notice I dropped him from the group. But if Yahoo sends him an email it may cause tensions because we have some of the same friends. So does Yahoo notify them if they are dropped?

If I remove a member from my yahoo group does he get an email letting him know?
Unless you uploaded a file that is supposed to be sent to members who leave or removed, they are not notified.
Reply:If you have a file set up in management section that is set to go out when rejecting a member it will


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


group email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting