Monday, October 12, 2009

How do I get my yahoo group to come up in a yahoo group search? Can I email yahoo?

I started a Natural Beauty Group, http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/nat... and I want it to come up when I search for natural beauty in yahoo groups and it just doesn' it's over a week old now and I am getting lots of interest I just don't see it coming up when I search for it. The group's main topics are the dangers of chemicals and synthetics in products we use and the natural and good alternatives. It doesn't come up when I google it either, so how are new people supposed to hear about it, I have invited lots, but I hate spamming? Any ideas would be apprieciated!

How do I get my yahoo group to come up in a yahoo group search? Can I email yahoo?
It takes time -- they only update their groups listings for search purposes once every week or two.





I run several Yahoo! Groups of different subjects, so have dealt with this before.





You have done your setup correctly (listed in directory, "Natural Beauty" in the group description, etc) so it will turn up eventually.





It is sometimes helpful to add a block of "search terms" at the beginning or end of the group description, but in your case it looks like you have it all covered already in the description -- good job!





The Yahoo! Groups search engine returns hits based on number of members as well, so you might be bumped down a page or two while your group is first forming. This is really annoying when other totally stagnant groups which have come and gone or groups which are not that relevant to your group get a higher placement than yours, but it will change with time.
Reply:Go to this link for help...


http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt...





And click on Email Yahoo Answers Team.


And ask them your question.


I hope this will help you. Good Luck!

business networking

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


group email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting