Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am getting email from a yahoo group. How do I delete one email address?

Some how I signed up twice for a yahoo group. I want to delete lcbrown@voanews.com but I don't know how

I am getting email from a yahoo group. How do I delete one email address?
Leave the group with that address.Go to the group's site, click on edit membership along the top. In the next window scroll down and check leave group Click save changes and you should be out. It may take a day to take effect.






Reply:I take it you then subscribed to the group twice, maybe via e-mail? you could e-mail the owner and ask that they remove the one address from membership, which will take effect right away


or


leaving a group via the unsubscibe e-mail is faulty, if that's the only way you can leave, you will need the help form


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


group email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting