Saturday, October 24, 2009

Can't remove user group from email and I've used the link to remove my email address several times?

can yahoo remove me from this user group? the amount of email i receive from this group is way too much. thanks!

Can't remove user group from email and I've used the link to remove my email address several times?
Try it this way:Go to the group's site, click on edit membership along the top. In the next window scroll down and check leave group Click save changes and you should be out. It may take a day to take effect.
Reply:leaving a group via the unsubscibe e-mail is faulty, if that's the only way you can leave, you will need the help form


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/...


yahoo will help





go to group home page and click edit membership top middle of page- bottom right click Leave Group- next page confirm and click Leave


or


go to this link http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups click edit my groups on the top left- locate group (if there's more than one) under the last column check the small box - click save changes

web

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


group email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting