Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yahoo user group email question.......?

I have never used yahoo user groups, I did however get an invention email to one. How do I check to see if it's real or spam before I click the join link? No indication on what the group is about in the email either.

Yahoo user group email question.......?
there should be a link within that e-mail that takes you to that group and I don't believe you have to have a Yahoo Account/ ID to view that. I can sign out and view my groups homepages.





if you're not expecting an invite, my guess it's an invite to a smut group. I could be wrong, but most times when you're not expecting an invite, someone got a hold of your e-mail address from where ever and invite you to these type groups.
Reply:The email should have a logo of the Yahoo! Groups and the address should be the name of the group-owner@yahoogroups.com. This is a valid email from the owner/moderator of the group who wants to invite you to join their group.

matchmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


group email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting