Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Yahoo Group email settings are changed automatically?

I am a member of lot of groups. I have set webmail option for my groups. But somehow my group email settings are changed and I am notified about that and I start recieving group mails. I change email settings and again somehow it is changed and I starts recieving the mails.


I recieve the following message:


"Hello,





This is to inform you that your request to change your


subscription to %26lt;Group Name%26gt; to the "Daily Digest"


mode has been completed.





Regards,





Yahoo! Groups Customer Care





Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/"





Please help me.


Wafa

My Yahoo Group email settings are changed automatically?
The "owner" of the group or the person who moderates it has access to all the mail preference settings for all the group members, they might be changing your settings.
Reply:Change them all back the way you want them:


http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups?o=2%26amp;edi...





Save the change.





If it happens again, I suggest you write to the group owner to ask why your preferences are not being respected. Of course, it is possible that the groups in question require members to receive mail (to encourgae participation). But you have the right to know.





Hope that helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


group email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting