Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I email an entire group by typing in the group name only, and each name going as bcc?

I am trying to set up a list which I can email without clicking on each name.....I want to send to a group name and want each name going out as a bcc. Thanks for your help

How do I email an entire group by typing in the group name only, and each name going as bcc?
r u sending from yahoo email?





send me a note to boogurl79@yahoo.com


and i will help you out..





but basicly you are going to set up a "friends list"


you will put all the emails under this one name, then under your bcc name you would type in the nickname you gave the friends list
Reply:You can do it in MS Outlook Express. Click on "addresses" on the menu bar and set up a new group by clicking on the "new" button and then on "New Group..."





When you've finished adding names to the group, click on "create mail" and then send the group name to the "BCC:" box. Type your email, and send.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


group email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting