Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I transfer the email ids of members in my yahoo group into an excel file?

I maintain a group of social science professionals and have around 2000 members, I would like to transfer their emails in my excel file so as to categorize them as per their interest and expertise.





Regards


Val

How do I transfer the email ids of members in my yahoo group into an excel file?
I know how to do this but I hesitate on showing how since it could be used for spamming since some groups leave their Member's List public.





Recently all group owners and moderators were automatically made members of Group Managers Form. Go to http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Group...


and ask this question. Since messages posted to this group are not emailed to all members, you will need to view answers on the group site.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


group email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting