Monday, October 12, 2009

I updated my email address over a month ago but my group email address is still the old one. Help!?

if you go to that group, click edit membership at the top of the page near title, scroll down to e-mail address and be sure you checked that new address


click save changes

I updated my email address over a month ago but my group email address is still the old one. Help!?
You must change the email address on all the groups you are subscribed. Do that quickly by going to "MY Groups" by clicking on this link: http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups .


Click "Edit My Groups" tab.


For each group listed, use the corresponding drop-down arrow and select the new email address.


Click Save Changes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


group email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting