Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How I change my email adress if I dont have my old email and also participate in my old group?

I use to participate in a yahoo group, but changed my email

How I change my email adress if I dont have my old email and also participate in my old group?
If the old email address is attached to a Yahoo ID, you can change it. Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/myprefs and "add email address" and you'll need to complete email verification. Then once the new email address is confirmed, you can remove the old email address.





If you had an email-only membership to the group (no Yahoo ID), just rejoin with your new email address. You won't be able to unsubscribe the old email address, in this case.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


group email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting