Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I sent an email to myself at another yahoo address. I included a BCC group. How do I confirm the BCC was sent

When I checked the sent file, it shows my two email addresses in the to and from categories.

I sent an email to myself at another yahoo address. I included a BCC group. How do I confirm the BCC was sent
The mail in the sent folder, showing your address in the TO and FROM -----verifies that the email was sent. The addresses entered into the BCC line won't show, of course, cause that's what BCC is for, you know---to hide the names.


The list of BCC recipients is available ONLY to the original sender of the mail. Open that mail (in the sent folder)----scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on "full headers". The Bcc recipients can be found there.
Reply:When you sent the email, on the message sent page, the bcc addresses should have been on the list of the email address as "Message sent to the following contacts"


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


group email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting