Saturday, October 24, 2009

Why are my friends with hotmail email address not getting my group invite?

For some reason, all my friends that have a hotmail email addresses are not recieving my yahoo group invitation. So, my questions are:


1. Can someone with Hotmail Id join Yahoo Group?


2. What can I do to send them the invite from the groups page?


3. How can they join the group from the homepage using non-yahoo email addresses?


Thanks a ton for your help.

Why are my friends with hotmail email address not getting my group invite?
They can subscribe by email. Substitute the exact group name for the XXX in this address: XXX-subscribe@yahoogroups.com





They don't have to type anything in the body of the email. It will not be read by a person.





Tell them to put the group email address on their 'safe list' so they will be able to receive group messages, if that is their preference (as opposed to reading the messages on the web site).





Hope that helps!
Reply:it may be going in there trash, they need to check all folders. your other option is to just add them to the group using the link onthe invite page :)

online games

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


group email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting