Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hello,,,My groups email adress is bipolarone@yahoogroups.com.I am the owner of the group?

There is one problem I can send emails to this address but I dont open to reply the posts.I havent been given the password for this address.how can I manege to reach the posts and answer them.


Nev

Hello,,,My groups email adress is bipolarone@yahoogroups.com.I am the owner of the group?
people post to that address, and once they do you reply to that and it's also sent to that same address. that address as well as the group owners address are group related and not personal owner use. there is no pass word for eithe address.
Reply:You would go to the group's webpage to see the post archives - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bipolarone... will take you there. There is not an actual inbox for that email address, it just sends the mail to group members.

blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


group email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting