Saturday, October 24, 2009

Group invitation send to a yahoo email address is rejected?

I have a problem with sending an email invitation from my private yahoo group to a person with a yahoo email address. He does not receive the email and when I send the invitation I read the following message: "server does not accept email". I told the person the turn his spam filter off and he still doesn't get the invitation and I get the same message. What to do next?





Yahoo email address does not acceopt a message from a yahoo group. That is very strange.





Carla

Group invitation send to a yahoo email address is rejected?
ask the person a send a email to groupid-subscribe@yahoogroups.com





and then you can approve him/her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


group email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting