Saturday, November 7, 2009

What does it mean when someone sends you a group email?

I was sort of dating someone. It didnt work out for me cos, he was a bit unreliable and bad with contacting me. So, i told him, i dont think this is working out.





I never heard back from him, so dont know what he thinks about this - if he agrees, disagrees, is sad or not fussed about it...





Now he has started to send me group emails (you know, like joke emails you send to about 20 people), and before he NEVER ever sent me a group email.





I have done this in the past if i want to keep in touch with people i dont contact often.





What do you guys think of this? Is he trying to contact me or is it just harmless emailing?

What does it mean when someone sends you a group email?
sounds like he just hits his mailbox addresses and sends group e-mails to everyone in it and hasn't removed you, if you don't want to be in contact tell him to remove your e-mail address or just block him


good luck
Reply:Or does he send the e mails out to a group of people en block and he's never removed your name? Its a toughy


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


group email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting